Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Jase's Tea Room

Went to Jase's Tea Room at Premier 101 for the first time last night, with Wern Thing, Jennifer and Sze Min. I do think Make Yourself at Home sign at the door will be a great idea because the room is soo cozy and home-like.The dim lights may have also added the effect. Of course, the price of the drinks are like those at bing,and they have more varieties.

Wern Thing,Me, Sze Min and Jennifer

Jennifer with her Green Mocha (which is in fact peppermint ice-cream added in mocha)
Wern Thing's Chocoa Munchy ( which is ice-blended chocolate with cream and chocoacrunch topping)
Sze Min's Secret Garden (it's fruit tea.mixed berries?)
And my Macadamia Bourbon(Tea, of course)

We chatted alot. It had been so long since i last met Jen!I dont think we were actually done talking when we had to leave. XD

I think i saw Claire , the ex-president from St Jo, with her friends. I wonder if she saw me and still remembered me. She's nowhere to be seen when i turned around to greet. T.T

I am curious. Why of all places, has the washroom to be so dimly lighted??? The soo dimmed light from the egg-shaped lamp reflected the red colour(or was it orange?) of the wall and all you can see of the toilet is.. pink? cant even see whether the toilet is clean or not to use.

And they sell Sio Bi. in the bracket next to it stated open air market.6pcs for RM4.80 . LOL

Anyhow, I still enjoyed the night at Jase's. with my friends XD XD

No comments: