Friday, September 18, 2009

life at UCSI

Life at UCSI is pretty cool. We outstation students will go practice early in the morning(and i mean real early!since the rooms are mostly fully booked after 8/9am) have classes in the afternoon, and practice again at night(till 10++pm). I always joke to my friends in kch that we actually need to fight to use the practice room. It is partly true anyway LOL. It is just so nice to be able to meet new friends here who do the same things as you do(i.e.piano playing), share/discuss among ourselves the pieces that we play,hear them demonstrating their pieces,or just simply chat with them. They can be really interesting sometime,the way they talk or express themselves. I feel so blessed. hahaha...~~

I don't think I eat like usual here in kl. Well actually i dont even REMEMBER to eat nor do i really care about it.. it's like there are more important things to do than eat. sometimes friends will have to ask and pull me out to eat haha.. i even ate one sweet nia for whole day when i was soo busy last sat but not good of course.. can tahan during day time but feeling very exhausted at night. so ate some small slice of cakes served after the evangelical rally at church,at night .

Somemore not electricity in my dorm last night. so guess what I ate? LOL. a pack of keropok. the only food in my room that i could eat without microwave and hot water. Today i treated myself better. ate fried rice for brunch and a cup of instant cereal drink for dinner.

I have to remind myself not to torture my stomach LOL.

Some friends at kch know HOW MUCH i have wished (yearned..) to be able to play duet with someone,and that i always fail to find someone to do so with me. and so I've literally bought and brought a second-handed Mozart for Four hands,all the way from kch to kl, with much hope that I can find someone here at last to play that with me. and yes i did, and it was great! HOWEVER......!! I LOST MY BOOK,my PRECIOUS MOZART DUET book.. on past tuesday.........!!! T.T and I havent even played sonata in D major K 448 yet..!!! T.T NOOOoo....!!!

and my Chopin complete etudes as well......... !!! why????!!....... T.T

.......................

.............

...

--------

Photos time!~

Lindawati aka Linda, indonesian. She's even prettier in real life than what we see here and she is sooo kind XD~~

from right to left: Alex, who plays a lot of Chopin,very expressive and play many fast pieces,local; Everett, forgot where he's from but he's taking composition and contemporary piano(if im not wrong), local as well(i think). I only met and get to know him not long ago; Teddy-- yes that's his name. indonesian.

He only started to learn piano 3 years ago and so he still needs to learn a lot,but impressive already for only playing for 3 years. having the advantages of having long fingers and big hands, he plays Chopin and Rachmaninoff. He is 3 years younger than me btw @.@

LOL. This is Jessica. Indonesian as well. She can be very funny haha~ I will definitely have chances to hear her playing in the future ^-^

And there's a lot more ppl and pictures that i wanna show you guys in the near future so stay tune! LOL

I have changed my minor instrument to viola. but my instructor..she's a good violist but... sigh~

and recital is in 3 weeks time. practice practice!~

Im going to watch a real LIVE musical play tomorrow, the first time in my whole life. i cant wait!XD

I stumbled across this when i visited youtube homepage just now:



New moon is my least favourite in twilight series however this trailer makes me looking forward to the release of the movie. hmm...

No comments: