Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back in Kch

Tadaima!!!~~ Im back home, safe and still alive LOL..

Wasn't feeling so well ever since i was back home from kl tho. Having headache for the past few days. but not a big deal.

Had Kolo Mee for my first dinner in kch after i came back, and Laksa for breakfast the next day. The YEARNS for kch's specialities... ;)

I have to get used to see all the GREENS here. Maybe the two months stays in KL had confused and blurred my sight. I was staring at the green leaves from the trees next door on the past Monday, reminding myself-- Im back in kch..Im back in kch.... (im back in kch..??) LOL

I suddenly woke up at around 1am this morning, awfully missing my friends for no reason... rushed to my laptop and online,signed in to msn. Didn't see them online tho, which should be expected. Went back to sleep again...

No comments: