Wednesday, July 08, 2009

7th of July!

First of all, it's my sis birthday!! Hahaha.. the girl who does not look aged though she's officially 17.

Simple fruit cake for her.

Secondly, Why does MJ funeral and memorial service on the same day as my sis bday?

Thirdly, Ketua Menteri Ling Kuan Eng from Johor announced in the news today that 7th of July is a public holiday for Johor starting next year.

What coincidences are those?

Now i realize Sis's bday is somehow cool. LOL.

And i got my ATCL Diploma Piano Recital result this afternoon!!! Get 83 over 100.Distinction yes yes!! XD though i know i can do better if i've worked even harder. but exam is just normal thing.we're looking forward here. I still have a VERY long way ahead of me. I DO plan to sit for even more advanced exam. Only if it does not crush with any of my uni schedule.

There will be a ceremony for all diplomas which is going to be held at Sheraton Hotel in KL on 31st August. Wearing robe and such. Should I go?

No comments: