Thursday, August 06, 2009

Recently

Just bought a HP laptop last friday. My very first! Haha. So far it's okay for me and I have no complain :D

My parents(instead of me)are counting days. Our whole family will come along with me to KL this 25 august, for settling down at UCSI hostel and pre-uni preparation. They will be attending Diploma ceremony at Sheraton hotel on 31 August as well(yeah!)

It's rather dry and hot lately. The haze makes it worse. No rains. Ppl around me got sick one by one(me too Lol). Everyone is very alerted by this contagious h1n1. My mum made me to take 3 ubat vitamin C daily when i caught flu and soar throat not long ago =.= (I hate pills) Accoring to the news today,12 death so far in M'sia. even little kids.. scary ah...

It's august, so it's Merdeka month. and yes KCH FEST again! but sadly no Parade this year. It's all about food. Government LITERALLY built a stage on the lake for opening ceremony and performances. I only took one pic using my E75:

this is only the very corner part of the whole fest.

My cousin Siu Gin asked me to watch Super Junior's Sorry Sorry dance version so yes i did. Here it is.

Well it's okay for me. bit cool, and cute for the ''sorry'' part. But i heard from Gin that this song is the top hit song in whole Asia and LOTS of ppl learn this dance steps. LOL. Watch this.



LOL!! the prisoners and the crowd are having fun!! quite cool also. They dance Michael Jackson's Thriller as well. You can search youtube for that.

No comments: