Saturday, August 22, 2009

3 more days

3 more days to Tuesday. today is my last lesson with the kids. have been shopping for few days liao.. window shop alot but dint really buy much.. some clothes,shoes,etc. We can do more of that at KL.

My bro preferred Mac than HP although it's more expensive. He did however agreed that it's safer for me to bring HP notebook to school, the cheaper notebook, hoping to decrease the chances of being stolen...in such crimes-prone place as in KL. I even bought a backpack especially for my laptop ah.. which is safer than the hand-carry one..

I've almost done packing my stuffs, thanks to mom and dad who(out of caring and anxious) reminded me for sooo many time until i started to do so.. >.> yeah my books are the one contributing the most to the weight of my luggages.

SOMEhow I just started to play SDO.thought it's not very fun at first but then it became more and more addictive. lvl 11 nia so far(played for 5 days nia.. slow ler..) and yeah lvl 6 and above's songs are cool.. some are insane.. and LOTS of ppl love to play ''Thank you'',lvl 9, if only u get what i mean. The only one (soo far )that caused me game over when i played it (when it reach the middle part!). some ppl only level 5 nia already can play better then me >.> I guess Kim would know what im talking about.

BUT! will delete SDO on tues from my notebook. school more important ah..moreover to play SDO i have to disable some what what Security at Control panel because im using Vista.. When im bored i always can play facebook mah so no prob.

Very tired right now. That's it for today.

No comments: