Monday, February 01, 2010

1st post in 2010 @.@

LOL it has been 2+months since i last updated my blog..? Felt so paiseh to ppl out there who still visiting my blog ^-^''

Yes i have so much to tell, so many things to share with you all, but you know every time when i was thinking of updating my blog, i somehow got lazy and wished if only the com would just type out what's in my mind, rather to let me type long-winded essay and consciously recheck on what i was about to post. Dont know why all of sudden i got the mood to update here at this hour of time hahahaha~

It's 5:10am now. I couldnt sleep. Maybe it's got to do with what i ate and drank few hours ago : 2 glass of teh tarik and tosai kosong at mamak store nearby for my late dinner. LOL.

Right. So it's 1st day of Feb 2010 right now. School's life so far is quite fine. Still can cope despite more classes/assignments and physically/mentally more constraining. Have to practice and strive more to improve. Stressed? yes of course more or less, but it's not truly a burden to do the hard works -- it's enjoyment. The joy of learning new pieces, playing chamber music with friends, and experiencing the wonders of music. I'm truly blessed, of given the chances to study/learn what i want/interested/love. and feeling blessed again... of knowing them.. :)
Im sooo looking forward to CNY, to be back home gather with family and cousins and friends..! ( tho i will only be back home for less than one week.....) and i miss having family dinner..!! and.. bro is coming back this year for CNY yay yay yay!! XD

so it's 6:10am right now. I should try to get some sleep. Dad is coming to see me again later before he leaves kl in the afternoon. yay~

No comments: