Tuesday, March 24, 2009

These past few days

Past Saturday night went to have buffet dinner at Hartz. Early celebration. They all knew we wouldn't be free on Monday night ^^''


Visit my Facebook to see more pics!

We had Youth Fellowship on past Sunday night(which is supposed to be on sat night, and LOL..am I still consider a youth?XD most of my same-ages are studying abroad) Had pot luck for Chuan Dao's Bday.


Sze Min, Wern Thing and I went to BDC Cystal Ball to play bowling on PAST MONDAY. LOL. yes we just PLAY. Jerome came when we almost finished,and we had our lunch at Zhong Hua Mei Shi. See? At least i did do something a little bit special that day rather than just like other normal day... so my friends don't worry~


Yian Ping called when i just got back home after teaching piano. She had asked me to go out and eat(pot luck,in fact, as i heard), with the rest of the U6S1 ex-classmates and yes i would LOVE to go, if only i dint have any important programme that night T.T but Yian Ping, you did take photos,didn't u? ^-^

Lastly, I thank all of you for your wishes!!Either through sms or FB. I truly appreciate it XD

-----------------------------

Remember the day our STPM result been released? Here're some pics BEFORE we know our result~~

At school canteen

At Kim Lai Heng

At Heritage. Do u recognise the 4A student?

I was told to come to school to gather early in that morning then we all went to eat breakfast together. Who knows when we got to Kim Lai Heng, we all ordered drinks nia. No food. NOone was hungry. Too nervous. LOL... I dint get so nervous until it's almost 12pm. Trembled like no reason, with cold sweat too =.= but do calm down abit when received comforting msgs. well it's over dy~~ After that are applications and interviews. Goodluck and all the best to you all who are in the same situation(the applying progress) like me XD

That's all for today. 2 in the morning liao ^^''

No comments: