Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Past Sunday

The past sunday(29/03/2009) night I went to Kenneth's condominium for U6S1 gathering. Unfortunately not everyone could show up. Out of U6S1's 17ppl, only Abraham, Dinesh, Kelvin,Kenneth, Kimberley, Yian Ping ,Tony and me presented. Including Ken's sis and her bf Sik Siang, that made 10 ppl. However,the whole night turned out well. It's pot luck,so i bought 2 Large pizza(eventually). Kenneth and Abraham prepared spagetti with 2 different/seperated gravy, Kelvin bought Sio Bi (it's pork), Yian Ping made nice jelly and Kim prepared Fruit+mix veg Salad.

See? Live performance(lol). Abraham self-made white gravy with mushroom and chicken meat, and milk + cheese to enhance the taste(milky~~). While Kenneth, ugh hmm, use 2 packages/jars of instant tomato pastes for pasta and cook. We dint always get the chance to see guys from our class cooking(live). Lol. While they were working on it, some got nothing to do and erm...

PS 2-ing lo~~ what else.

I wanna help with the dishes, but Kenneth just chio my place and did rinsing part. Oh well, to let guys did the work and girls just watching, haha not bad at all.

And then we started eating! XD

See all the food? It didnt seems to be full-tabled and that led me to realise - i was awared that i dint see the 2 whole chicken which were supposed to be brought by Dinesh and Tony (as informed by Kenneth). I dint ask anyway. Fill tummy first. :D

At dining table.

Kenneth and Kelvin

Abraham and Kenneth

Yian Ping and Kimberley

The threesome watching The underground 1. Dinesh, Tony and erm..Kenneth's bro (Derrick or something..)

Hmm in fact Everyone was watching Underground. Even when we ate the salad and jelly for dessert. Kenneth showed us the rooms and introduced us his sis's Original collection of soft toys. Then we sat down continue to eat and chatted and watched tv.

After some times Yian Ping brought me to Kenneth's room after i finished my last bit of food on my plate, said she wanna gave me somthing. yeah in fact she did (thanks ya!^^) but that's not the prob. when i came out to take my plate to the kitchen, she stopped me at the doorway (kitchen) and grabbed my plate. I thought she wanna helped me to wash it and yeah i refuse to give it to her, when suddenly...

OMG. Cake. Birthday cake. Someone walking out from the kitchen holding a cake towards me. Was it Kelvin? I felt a bit dizzy for no reason. (and just who soo smoothly TURN OFF the light?) ''Hap--py birthday to u...happy birthday to u..'' they started to sing.together. LOL. My ex-classmate. Indeed. my EX-CLASSMATE. for them to do this. I think i got mad and walked around the living room. LOL. soo paiseh and...touched? I DID feel like jumping down from the balcony to hide myself. I can only say~~ THANK YOU GUYS!!!~~

I TRULY appreciate it.. and hey guys, do u know? This is the only cake that i'd for my bday this year. Yeah. The one and only. and so u all should know how this is very special...to me.


after that, we still proceed to watch tv (LOL) and yes, how can Kenneth withstand the urge to play ''two-side''? (Chinese Chess) especially when his opponents and friends are so close (at his own condo)? Soon later he asked kelvin,dinesh and his bro to play lo.

Kenneth and his bro wore almost the same shirt. Can u identify who is who? :)

Tony watched them play. While Abraham...?
Online! LOL

We girls sat down and watched tv. occasionally walked around to check out guys or grabbed some leftover jelly.

Last thing, Kenneth jiak ba bo su zho(full until got nothing to do) went and 'applied' some icing from the cake to ppl's face. He kenak Kim's hair ah..! I dodged away~~ Btw the cake tasted good..! Got leng geng(dragon eye).

And that's all. Reached home at around 1130pm. Online abit then went to sleep.

So that's exactly what i wanna do now. Going to sleep.Till then.

No comments: