Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tight Schedule

This whole week (and only this week,hopefully) keeps me soo busy. See my free time below.

Mon: Morning
Tues: -
Wed: Morning and Afternoon
Thurs: Afternoon
Fri: -
Sat: Afternoon
Sun: Afternoon and Night

You SEE..!! I DON'T have enough time for practicing!! I need to ready my ATCL pieces(4) and accompaniment pieces for Eddy's ATCL (he's a vocalist. and there're 9 pieces! do u believe Deposuit Potentes from MAGNIFICAT is harder than my ATCL Bach's Prelude&Fugue?) before JUNE! The accompaniment pieces aren't any easy pieces too(yes for me the most difficult is Deposuit. I would love to play the orchestra arrangement de!!that one also available for pianist! the one that im playing now is been modified with lots of challenging technique works). I need constant practices.I dint complain to practice. I just need MORE time. MORE TIME. and still got my audition recording leh. T.T

Already confirmed that i will be going to KL on 13-15 April. Booked the air tickets and hotel room. Im going with Miss Pricilla to visit UCSI and ICOM(meeting the Dean and Professors.Arranged by Miss Pricilla.Nervous~), Miss Wong, and studio seeing them doing music productions. I will go PJ(or other place around) to do Masterclass and of course, shopping. XD

that's all for today. It's 2.22am. Tired. Dint sleep well lately.

No comments: