Thursday, April 02, 2009

Decisions

I'll be doing audition at UCSI during my trip to KL the week after next. The registration fee is ridiculous. but still have to pay =.=

I just found out that USM will be having interview + audition on Thurs, 23 April 2009. It's at Penang. Should I go? air ticket is Rm 300++ to & fro if i booked now. but will i study there when i get accepted?

Nah. I just wanna know which local uni i might ended up in. just out of curiosity. I MIGHT go for USM interview, but i think not UM's. Need money to fly here and there just for interview ah. Applied it because curious too.

SO why did i even apply for local Us?

I still haven't recorded my audition for oversea's application.

What am i waiting for? Why preparing myself for that costed me so much time?

Miss Chai told me again this morning that never go ''locally'' for music. Poor environment, facilities, and standard for that. Simply go elsewhere like Aus or NewZealand already considered better than here. Japan, Korea or China are even better than those 2.

All that matters are full preparations. But if lack confidence of forwarding and keep waiting for the right time, then one will end up achieve nothing.Lazyworm. Silly to destroy own goal.

Exactly.

Im fast forwarding my progress.

End of story~

LOL XD

No comments: