Friday, April 24, 2009

Hmm...

I can choose to go May intake in UCSI, starts on the 1st of May. That's next week.

However i dont want this affect my ATCL and my plan. and i dont want ''UCSI forever''. Even if i did go for May's or Sept's, i still wanna apply others, no matter how, i dont want to stay there for long, not even for one year,if i have to choice.

Malaysia is not the right place for me, to study what I want,despite the cheaper fees.

I tried to call the admission lady at LASALLE, Singapore, about my application, for few days liao. but NO ONE answered my call =.= dint even reply my emailssss DX

i think i wanna fly over to sg next week to see how it goes and submit my things. I dont want the chance to get in to slip by me like that.

and CMC, pls dont last minutes cancelled my booking of the studio anymore!! Dint even consider my condition, my recording audition!!! T.T Dont tell me u wanna gain the reputation/name of the so-called Malaysian's attitude. I really thought you're working your best to be professional~~

BTW, http://www.onepieceofbleach.com/ is a good site to watch anime ONLINE XD

No comments: