Monday, April 20, 2009

KL trip - Day 3

Woke up around 630am. Had a quick bath and toilet business. Then we headed down to have breakfast. This time i got whatever food i haven't tasted the previous day. Dint eat too full though.

When it's time, we took a cab to UCSI.(that taxi driver!! ate ppl money!! how come a 20mins trip to the school costed us RM 40??!! Try to kill ppl hah) Had application and audition appointment at 9am. Met Miss Maggie the admission lady, submitted forms,paid the application fee, then went to see the head of Music Department Mr P'ng (well i do think he's the head. he dint tell me la). He left me in the room to do warm up and told me he would be back in 15mins. But i think i'd waited for half an hour or more before he returned =.= Yeah then started my audition. He gave me LONG aural test , and then theory test. and that's it. He told me i did quite well. theory test score of 88/100(which is sooo not good for me) and i dunno about the practical. and I was ACCEPTED.just like that O.O I was supposed to return to the registration office to pass them some papers and get my acceptance letter but oh well.. we are already LATE for lunch appointment (at 1pm okay? it's already 1215pm at that time!!) We cant bother to wait for that and yeah at last he said (after all the calling and asking) he will did the paperworks for me and ask them to send me the letter. whiuh~~

rush down to the near by fuel station just in time to see a cab. got in and straight go to the nearest LRT station. We're going to KLCC! The chinese restaurant which we were supposed to meet with Miss Pricilla's ex Dean and the staffs is somewhere near the twin tower. Whoah. Waited for soo long for the train!! 20mins okay.

We're still late. and My legs/feet hurt. I was wearing black dress and high heels(not too high) for the audition kay and we dint have the time to go back to hotel to change (i DID bring my shoes in my backpack. I dint have the time to change!! T.T) soo not comfortable(the heels) and u know, We needed to do LOTS ( and i do mean a lot) of walking okay for the whole journey to and fro the restaurant. the most terrible time was when i need to started walking from the train, up staircase,walked some distances, up staircases again, and walked for like 15mins to the flyover bridge, up and down, uneven pedestrian way, to the restaurant!! and did the same again for the return journey(and need to walk from the train station,walking 10mins and then cross Midvalley first floor to the hotel sob sob) not because of the heels!!it's because of the tightly wrapped part at the toes!( if only u get what i mean) Soo much for that pair of heels! Im truly amazed how tahan can those OL wearing those super high heels whole day for running errands and office time! What a relief for me to take off those once i got into my hotel room. some skins of my toes was seriously coming off and badly been rubbed against. It's 3 something in the afternoon.

DONT LAUGH. I KNOW WHAT you're THINKING. (swt..)

Quickly changed clothes and shoes and final packing. Checking out late dy(surcharged) but left our luggages under their care first. We hurried down to buy goods to bring back home. Managed to walked around (2 floors) again. bought Bee Cheng Hiang's crispy Bak Bo and crispy chicken frost LOL.

at 5pm we went to LCCT by limo @.@ (i dint know we will be taking a limo. we only told the bell boy we want taxi at 5pm leh. and i wonder why did the driver wear like dato' ) Get into the Boarding gate at 7pm. but only 30mins then we're told our flight will be delayed =.=

Reached home at around almost 11pm.

The end.

No comments: