Monday, April 20, 2009

Uni?

Yes once again i hereby inform u i got accepted to UCSI and,once again telling u that does not mean i will definite go for it in the end. I still have other choices to consider first.

I was informed by a lady from UM on last fri(17/04) to attend a LIVE audition at UM, KL on 20th of April, which is, today.

Im in Kch for the whole day today. Which mean, i gave up UM.

because, i think it's not worth, for me to spend money to fly over attending something which i wont even consider to go in the end even though i was accepted,unless i wanna do it for fun and burn the $$ for doing so.

It's okay to shout at me right now ppl.

Ppl got shocked when i told them so. because it's UM.

------------

I've sat for MunsYl at SMK Petra Jaya on the past Saturday, the compulsory test(survey) for those who have applied/still interested in USM. I was almost late for it, because i rushed there immediately after teaching at 1030am,took off at 1040am,from 2 1/2 miles.

I was in the same class for Munsyl with Grace, Gary, and even Yuli. the G&H class LOL. my number is 071, while some friend of mine told me he's 297 or something. I wondered if we have that much of students interested in USM.

Im glad to meet those familiar faces there which i dint meet for couple of months now. Too bad i dint meet up with Yian Ping. Dint see you anywhere too Kim. Chatted with Adeline Lim, a bit with Gary too.

but but!... haiz... >.>

------------

Is it me, or it's getting soo hot recently? The air is too warm. especially yesterday(sun) ! taking my breath out. Cannot tahan if wear long jeans. I changed to shorts and Tshirt before went out again in the afternoon. bought 2 cups of ice-cream at Sunny Hill XD

Just when you thought u almost get dehydrated like dry branches, you found urself under dark clouds appeared from nowhere and it suddenly pours. just like this afternoon. Weird.

------------

UPM called asking me to send CD/VCD (they said whatever would do when i asked. soo not pro leh) on one piece of song (and just when i thought we need 2 for the audition!) to them. They dint tell me the deadline for the recording, but the date of live audition at their place. (huh?) =.=

USM's live audition is on 23rd of April. should i miss this too? i hope they allow recording. it makes life easier. at least i can send a recording, though not wanting to waste money to go there doing live.

I realised i just really want to know which local u i will end up in,as in,locally. Just wanted to KNOW. just because of CURIOUSity.I was hoping if...i can end up get accepted to the same uni as... Anyhow. I.DONT.THINK.I.WILL.GO.ANY.OF.THEM. for real. You all know their standard. In Music.

Shout at me liao.

------------

My ATCL exam is on 23rd June 2009.Confirmed.

------------

Most important thing. my AUDITION RECORDING for overseas. AHHHHHHhh!!!!!!!

siao liao

No comments: