Thursday, April 09, 2009

XD

Yay~~ Im free from pills!! XD yesterday went to check up at Dr Patrick Lao's Clinic(at Timberland, my every 12weeks routine LOL) and guess what, he said he will let me stop taking med liao, and see how it goes until my next check up (need blood test la). But he still gave me the med for heart just in case and to be taken when 'necessary'. necessary nia okay.LOL. im glad. Have been taking pills since PRIMARY 3 you know. I think my body already got a bit immune to certain med liao la.

I wonder why im always feeling hungry,just recently. I wonder if my appetite grows. LOL. and i slept for the whole afternoon today =.= Getting tired easily and lol,can sleep at anytime i guess.

Hmm.. I went to watch Shopaholic the day before yesterday, with my cousin Gin,church youth Wan Yi and Aunt Esther (her mum. cool leh. mum that actually went to cinema to watch movie with her child). The movie is quite entertaining. Funny and nice. Im not giving spoilers here :P worth watch. That day was Ladies' day, so we girls bought ticket for RM6 each XD

That's all for today ^-^

:D happy!!~~

No comments: